Wednesday, July 1, 2015

So who wants to read it and discuss it with Tina????



The greatest review from blogger   Tina, The Bookworm​  for my latest novella "Shiraz"
There’s just something different about Shiraz. Gisell’s writing is strong and addicting and I don’t know how to put it into words but Shiraz stands out from Conflict of Interest 1 & 2. It just demands a presence. I loved every minute of it.

The story was sexy, raw and everything that keeps you begging for more and has you wishing you could go out and find your own Ryan. Not even kidding.

I wouldn’t say this ends in cliffhanger because it really isn’t a cliffhanger per say. It’s just a really different ending one I freaking loved and I explained my thoughts to Gisell about it. I loved how she ended, I’ve never read a book that ends like that and IT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING. I need people to talk to about this besides Gisell.


http://www.amazon.com/Shiraz-Gisell-DeJesus-ebook/dp/B0106DQ7N4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435797822&sr=8-2&keywords=Gisell+DeJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment